Friday, January 3, 2014

Meditations on Work, Job, & Career

Thank you for my path
Thank you for my work
Thank you for my current job
Thank you for my pasions & heart's truth
Thank you for my employer and fellow staff members
Thank you to all my past employers



Be grateful for your job and work.
You may be working at what you love or working just for the paycheck.
Be grateful for whatever you have becuase you have created your present situation.
Be grateful for your work (in its many forms), the money you make, your employer, being self-employed, the clients, the staff members, etc.
Be grateful for the lessons you are learning
and the experiences you are gathering.



Positive Affirmations on Work:
My days are filled with fun and meaningful activities.
I honor my aliveness in all that I do.
I feel energized by all that I do.
My value and worth are increased by everything I do.
My path and life's work are my highest priorities.
The Divine Plan of my life is unfolding perfectly.
I know that I know what to do, and I now do it.
I live an inspired life. New ideas and opportunities flow into my mind.




For info on discovering your passions & life's work,
visit www.AGatheringofArtists.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment