Thursday, January 2, 2014

Meditations on Growth & Learning

 

Thank you for my spiritual growth everyday
Thank you for my lessons
Thank you for my teachers
Thank for being a student of life
Thank you for all the support and assistance I receive on my path


Read books on what you enjoy
Get alternative therapy done monthly
Wtach movies that expand your consciousness
Attend expos, festivals, seminars, trainings, and classes that help you to heal & expand
Be active in your shadow work


Positive Affirmation:
I bring my full attention to whatever I am doing or saying.
Each thought brings me a new idea, insight, or clarity.
I love and trust my imagination. I imagine a positive future.
Everything I do adds beauty, harmony, order, and light to the universe.
I choose my higher path from moment to moment.



To learn more, visit
Knowing your Ego, Fears, & Shadows - http://knowingyouregofearsandshadows.blogspot.com/
How to Create What You Love, Want, & Enjoy - http://creatingandmanifesting.blogspot.com/




 

No comments:

Post a Comment